Join us for a blood donation drive on Saturday, March 30, 2019, from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm at Meru Valley Resort.
Do you know that an average Malaysian hospital needs about 2,000 units of blood per day while hospitals in the Klang Valley alone needs about 500 units per day? ( Source: National Blood Center) . Blood donation is safe, painless, simple and noble. You can make a life and death difference for others in need, just by donating blood.
Most people can give blood if they’re fit and healthy. You are eligible to donate blood if :
- You are in good health
- You are between 18-60 years old
- Your weight is above 45 kg
- You have more than five hours of sleep
- You are free from any medical problems example high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, operation
- You have taken a light meal before donating blood
- You have not taken any medication or antibiotic recently.
- You are not involved in any of the following activities:
- Homosexual relationship
- Bisexual relationship
- Multiple sexual partners
- You have sexual contact with those mentioned contact
- Drug abuse
- Your last donation is more than three months ago.
We welcome and encourage you to donate blood to save lives.
To register, please contact Membership Department at 05 529 3303 / 05 529 3386