- Delivers the basic standards and provides exceptional guest service at all times
- To greet all guest in a service orientated manner
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
- Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations
- Be familiar with the resort’s products and services and policies.
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Ensure guests history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre registered.
- Ensure strict control of room access cards
- Familiar with FO system
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidates are preferably with customer service or hospitality industry experience
- Candidates must possess at least SPM / O-Levels
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Pleasant personality and positive working attitude.
- Must be willing to work on shift including working on weekend and public holidays.