- Ensure the rooms/ public areas of the resort cleanliness quality is up the standards
- Ensure all facilities in room is functional and in good condition
- Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner
- Inspect vacated rooms, corridors, service rooms for cleanliness / order.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Ensure that an adequate supply of housekeeping supplies to perform daily taks in maintained in utility/ janitorial closets.
- Undertake any task or assignment by superior or management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary
- School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Pleasant personality and positive working attitude.
- Must be willing to work on shift including working on weekends and public holidays.