Don’t miss out on our scheduled golf course walks, Monday – Friday. Get outdoors and stride it out to boost your health and mood from Monday to Thursday (except public holidays) this August. Take the opportunity to discover the beauty of the golf course, with different scheduled routes.
If you have not participated, hear from residents and members who have joined us.
Meru resident, Ms. Jean said, “Yet another amazing walk with amazing companions in a breath-taking view of the resort. A big thank you to the resort’s management for arranging such awesome and healthy activities for the members!”
A member of the resort, Ms. Violet Lam said, “We have been participating in this event daily and found that it is a healthy way to keep fit during this unusual time. We sincerely hope that the Meru management will consider to make this event a permanent one for all.”
Open to members and residents of 12 years old and above, each day a different Nine will be scheduled for you to explore. Choose to walk or jog around the golf course from 7:30am-8:30am. All while adhering to social distancing policies.
If you wish to participate remember
1. to complete the health declaration, each time you register for this walk.
2. to bring sturdy shoes and a bottle of water.
3. to pre-register at least one day before.
3. no pets are allowed into the golf course.
4. that children below 12 years old are strictly not allowed to join this walk (following the safety measures from the government)
To register and for more details, call Ms Elise at 05 525 3608.