Get out of concrete jungle for the real deal! Fancy going jungle trekking? Then, join us on Saturday, 19 October 2019 at nine in the morning with family and friends, to discover the beauty of Kledang Saiong Mountain Range which is approximately 3 km trek (graded:easy) guided by our Leisure and Sports team.
Open to members and members’ guests ages 12 and above; we invite you to experience the real beauty of nature and gain the opportunity of a lifetime to marvel at flora and fauna. Appreciate the pristine forest’s trail, and see various plants and animals along the way. It’s a FREE programme. Therefore, we encourage you to register early as spaces are limited.
To register please contact Jia Huey at 05 5293353 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Read below for some tips if you wish to join in this programme*:
Tips for jungle trekking on this coming Saturday:
- A pair of anti-leech socks (optional) – Simply just tie it below the knee, to prevent leeches from getting into your shoes, toes and feet.
- Wear long sweat pants and T-shirt – Tuck-in your T-shirt and fit the pants into the anti-leech socks / football socks.
- Salt – Sprinkle them directly over the leeches if you see any.
- Spray insect repellent (with eucalyptus extract) onto your clothes and shoes before trekking.
- Bring along water bottle to keep yourself hydrated